Below you can find some common reference items and race special instructions. The items below will open in a new window.
- Skipper's Meeting slides - 15 Apr 2023
- Membership Form
- Prescribed Course Recommendations as of 2023
- Marker Positions and Map as of 2023 (latitude/longitude)
- RC Instructions-Updated!
- Quick Reference Guide for Start Procedures
- Sailing Instructions
- Protest/Redress form
- Audio file for Starting Sequence
- Linstead Cup Special Instructions (SI's)
- CRASH Sailing Instructions
- 2013 RBSA Yearbook (OLD-for reference only)
- RBSA By-laws
RBSA has created a Chesapeake Class comprised of boats who finished in the 50th percentile or lower in the prior sailing season and any new boats to RBSA. The class' members will be designated at the annual Skippers Meeting. Details of this class can be found in the Skipper's Meeting presentation of May 2020 - see file above.
This is not deemed a new or an alteration to existing RBSA rules, sailing instructions, or starting sequence designations. It is an award to further competition within the fleet and encourage participation throughout the season.