Below you can find some common reference items and race special instructions. The items below will open in a new window.
- Membership Form
- Skipper's Meeting_May 2020 - good stuff here!
- RC Instructions
- Quick Reference Guide (each skipper can receive a plasticized page of this guide - contact Commodore for more info)
- Sailing Instructions
- Audio file for Starting Sequence
- Prescribed Course Recommendations
- Marker Positions (latitude/longitude)
- Linstead Cup Special Instructions (SI's)
- CRASH Sailing Instructions
- 2013 RBSA Yearbook (OLD-for reference only)
RBSA has created a Chesapeake Class comprised of boats who finished in the 50th percentile or lower in the prior sailing season and any new boats to RBSA. The class' members will be designated at the annual Skippers Meeting. Details of this class can be found in the Skipper's Meeting presentation of May 2020 - see file above.
This is not deemed a new or an alteration to existing RBSA rules, sailing instructions, or starting sequence designations. It is an award to further competition within the fleet and encourage participation throughout the season.